Your experience is an asset. Find your next step.
Build upon the skills you used in the military and learn how to translate those to a career in FM.
- Training targeted to your experience level.
- Credential programs to showcase your skills.
- Global network of professionals to offer support.
- News and information to help you transition.
- Military and veteran discounts on membership.
- 30+ membership benefits to help you succeed.
Opportunities for veterans.
Early Career Professionals
- Find your next step with JobNet, the most active FM job board.
- Learn about FM with the Essentials of Facility Management series.
- Develop skills to solve on-the-job challenges with the Facility Management Professional credential.
- Continue learning with the IFMA Foundation’s list of accredited FM degree programs, internships and scholarships.
- Upskill and fill your knowledge gaps with flexible Core Competency Courses.
- Demonstrate your skills and mastery of FM with the Certified Facility Manager credential.
- Build your network based on what matters to you with IFMA's chapters, councils and communities.
- Network and learn with other veterans in IFMA's Military Community (coming soon).
All Active Duty and Veterans
- Active Duty and 1st year civilians receive a $100 full base membership.
- All other Military veterans receive 10% off a full base membership - a $20 savings at time of purchase/renewal.
- Full members receive discounts on IFMA membership benefits.
- GSA pricing for pre-conference courses at IFMA's premier events, World Workplace and Facility Fusion.