Event Marketing Guide + Toolkit
Promote your participation in Facility Fusion 2023
Tips and guides to help promote your participation
Thank you for supporting IFMA's Facility Fusion 2023! To prepare for the event, please use these helpful tips and materials to promote your participation in the conference and encourage attendance. The more attendees we welcome, the more insights and perspectives we can all draw from, making us better informed and prepared to manage our facilities.
Use the talking points to highlight Facility Fusion at upcoming meetings and events or on social media.
Thank you for the great work you do for IFMA!
– The IFMA Team
Full Event Title
IFMA's Facility Fusion® 2023 Conference and Expo
If you’re referencing Facility Fusion for the first time in an article, press release or marketing piece, or if the title stands alone in a headline, calendar listing, etc., use the full event name: IFMA's Facility Fusion® 2023 Conference and Expo.
Note that a superscript Registered mark should be used next to “Fusion®” on first reference.
After first reference, it’s acceptable to use “IFMA’s Facility Fusion” or “Facility Fusion.”
- Do not abbreviate as “FF” in external marketing, P.R., editorial or other formal communications.
Dates & Locations
IFMA's Facility Fusion® 2023 Conference and Expo
April 11 - 13, 2023
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
333 O’Farrell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102, US
Leading from the FrontThe FM Impact
- Join the conversation and share your experience on social media. Tag us at #facilityfusion
- LinkedIn & Twitter: @IFMA
- Facebook: @InternationalFacilityManagementAssociation
- Instagram: @ifma_hq
Add a banner to your website and link it to https://facilityfusion.ifma.org/
Add a badge to your email signature to show your participation and encourage your members, customers, network to register.
Share these social cards to promote the conference via your social networks to show that you’re attending, exhibiting, sponsoring or speaking.
Customize for slide decks or presentations. NEW for speakers - editable template for promoting your education session(s).
About IFMA’s Facility Fusion
With sweeping changes in work and workplace, it’s imperative for facility management professionals to lead their organizations to higher levels of performance and experience. Hosted by the association that has provided training, knowledge sharing and support to FMs globally for more than 40 years, IFMA’s Facility Fusion is about building future-ready leadership skills. It’s about exploring what’s possible – for our facilities, industry and careers. It’s about synthesizing ideas and industries for a new world of work. It’s about fusing methods and mindsets from both within and outside of FM to find answers. It’s about having the tools to adapt to rapid change.
- Discover your own leadership style
- Turn uncertainty into positive action
- Inspire and equip the people you influence
- Reduce risk, increase resilience
When & where?
April 11-13, 2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
IFMA supports more than 22,000 members in 135 countries. Since 1980, IFMA has worked to advance the FM profession through education, events, credentialing, research, networking and knowledge-sharing.
Facility Fusion welcomes facility management professionals from 46 U.S. states and 20 countries, representing approximately 800 companies.
Facility Fusion is all about focus — on your needs as a facility manager, on your concerns in supporting specific facility types, on your career advancement and on building your professional network. What you learn and who you meet benefit both you and your employer.
- You’ll gain best practices for improving operational efficiency, as well as field-tested strategies for increasing employee productivity through a better work environment.
- You’ll stay up to date on industry trends and standards, helping you ensure that your organization is current, compliant and competitive.
- You can tailor a learning agenda applicable to your job responsibilities and existing facility issues.
- The expo saves you hours of independent research on products, services, and suppliers. Fusion exhibitors not only introduce you to their solutions but educate you on how to make those solutions work for you.
- Connecting with fellow practitioners, topic experts, and reputable solution providers allows you to compare processes, share ideas and return to work with solid recommendations for improving the workplace.
- Employers who support their FM team’s continuing education ensure that their facility is being managed by informed and prepared professionals.
- With Full Event registration, you’ll gain a wealth of relevant, reliable information in one place, for an affordable price
Communicating Vision, Creating ValueThe line between operational management and transformational leadership has faded. With sweeping changes in work and workplace, it’s imperative for facility management professionals to lead their organizations to higher levels of performance and experience.
You’re being asked to pull up a chair. Are you ready to sit down? You’re expected to deliver on engagement, transparency, social change and sustainable action. Are you ready to step up?
Focusing on leadership and strategy, workplace diversity, sustainability, data and connection, you’ll build future-ready skills for taking the initiative on:
- building trust and inspiring vibrancy
- reducing risk and increasing resilience
- finding new opportunities for improvement
- inspiring and uplifting yourself and others
Event Highlights:IFMA’s Facility Fusion serves a unique purpose: It builds facility management leaders. New in 2023, learning labs, team-building exercises, health & wellbeing activity and a community service project.
- discover your leadership style
- communicate a vision others will follow
- create value characteristic of today’s top-performing organizations
45+ pacesetting speakers help you get a game plan
30+ hours of educational content help you set a course of action
75+ go-to exhibitors demonstrate today’s top tools
1,000+ valuable connections to be made over 2.5 days